· The name Bozal means untamed and comes from Agave, the wild plants used to make these drinks. What's interesting about this food packaging design is the custom made rustic ceramic bottles where mezcals are packed. The earthy colors represent the different varietals and give a traditional and premium feel.
· "package or container" means a pre-packaged box, bottle, casket, tin, barrel, case, pouch, receptacle, sack, bag, wrapper or such other things in which an article of food is packed; "packaging material" means materials such as cardboard, paper, glass, metal, plastic, multi-layer packaging material used for packaging of food products;
· "Nooka is continuing its tradition of green packaging with the introduction of the Nooka Glue-less custom box. This paper packaging is truly eco-friendly, requiring minimal material, minimal labor and is biodegradable. The new packaging will be shipping with the Zub 40 line as part of our fall 2011 collection," Nooka, the designer says.
Punchy packaging paired with clean design enhances brand awareness and ultimately, lets the star of the show shine: the pop itself. With flavors like Strawberry Vanilla and Vintage Cola, it's important that their boxes help to create an experience that bubbles with excitement.
Our paper cookie and candy bags are a great solution for enabling your customers to have a reusable and re-closable bag that features paper-enclosed metal tabs for closing and re-sealing. In addition to the inside liners, the tin tie tops lock out air and keep your goodies protected from the outside elements.
Boxes, trays, and cartons used for shipping are the common usages of paperboard. Types of paperboard vary between white board, solid board, chipboard, and fibreboard. White board is the only paperboard advised for primary packaging. Solid board is a strong and durable paperboard, used to package milk, fruit juices and soft drinks.
Depending on how it is used, packaging filler paper can support the following uses: Filling empty space, full product protection, corner / edge protection and presentation and customer experience. If you're aiming to fill empty space, crinkle or ball the packaging paper up and place it in your box after you've added your products.
· • Aluminum can with the easy open end. • Tinplate container. • Aseptic and flexible packaging material (Paper board or Aluminium foil or polyethylene) based multi-layered structure. • Plastic rigid container (jar) made of either High-density. polyethylene (HDPE) or …
We stay abreast of developments in design, manufacture, paper grades and printing to keep our customers at the forefront of packaging innovation. We offer solutions of every kind; from low-cost, standardised offerings (such as brown boxes) to premium, customised, on-shelf retail packs will full-colour, litho laminate printing, to ensure your brand is front-of-mind for consumers.
· If your package needs a box for delivery, be sure to use appropriate tape with the right width (around 2 inches/ 5 cm). Any of the three that were mentioned in the above list should is suitable.
Tetra Pak packaging solutions for food and beverages Every day, across the world billions of litres of water, milk, juice and other liquid foods are consumed. At Tetra Pak, we have developed a range of packages to protect both the nutritional value and the taste of the products inside.
Food Garde Custom Print Paper Mailing Tube Recyclable For Food Package; Recycled Paper Wine Tube Packaging Waterproof Round Luxury Print; Delicate Paper Composite Cans, Eco-friendly Food Packaging Tube; Opening Rolled Edge Print Paper Tube Packaging with Transaparent Window; Luxury Custom Paper Tube Packaging with Shaker Top Powder Package; Color Print Custom Paper Cans Packaging, Gift Package Round box
· Manufacturers are making efforts to either lightweight the existing packaging material or switch to a lighter pack format to save on raw material costs. Most beverages do not use outer packaging materials. Of those that do, Paper & Board is the most preferred. Hot drinks and Spirits are most commonly packaged with Paper & Board outers.
Paper bags also offer many eco-friendly benefits to those who use them. They can be taken care of and continually reused. They are both recyclable and biodegradable. Paper bags are made from a renewable natural resource, can be reused repeatedly and can be shipped to a paper mill and remade into new paper.
Paper carton packages. Paper containers are usually used for the package of fruit and vegetable juice, milk, and soft drink. It can be classified into papers, brick composite paper box, paper cup, and composite can. Paper packages have the advantages of low cost, light weight, convenience for transportation, no metal dissolving or can smell.
· Paper bags are not just eco-friendly, they are also quite durable. Cardboard boxes, in particular, can handle heavy loads and stand upright. Advances in manufacturing and design are also leading to paper-based packaging for liquids. Progressive paper-based packing …
· It is good to be creative while designing but beware of the glitch of overdoing. The package, as well as its label, should be clean and simple. Keeping the label clean does not mean hiding the required information. Give all relevant information on your product package …
· Board composed of paperboard with fluted medium paper laminated to it. It is sturdy yet flexible. It's ideal for produce, fragile and/or heavy items, subscription boxes, shipping boxes, and e-commerce packages. If you're sending subscription boxes, you'll want to read our complete guide to subscription box packaging design.
This is South Africa's largest on-line packaging store. Established in 1991 and Located in Olivedale Johannesburg, we stock exclusive ranges of giftwrap counter-rolls, wholesale ribbon, paper & plastic carrier bags, tissue papers & so much more. Our ranges are designed with international trends in mind & are great quality, outstanding value for ...
BEVERAGE PACKAGING. Visy's long-standing supply history, premium customer service and unmatched product, sector and industry knowledge put us in a uniquely advantageous position to tailor the right solution for you. From a simple brown box, to a complex, custom-designed, premium-quality printed product, our packaging is efficient and user-friendly.
Paper Bags. Boxes. Foil Containers. Eco Friendly Food Packaging. Tubs. Zero Waste Living. Baking Packaging. Disposable Drinking Cups. Labels & Stickers.
· Paper packaging can e.g. be made of parchment paper or have the shape of bags to package loose foods. Cartonboard is commonly used for e.g. liquid and dry foods, frozen foods and fast food. Corrugated board finds broad application in direct contact with food (e.g. pizza boxes) and as secondary packaging.
· You are in good hands. Leave packaging on us. Delivering unique packaging. Authenticity is our first priority. Our packaging makes your products confident. We make your products good to go. Leaving no stones unturned in packaging. Choose us, it's safe for you. It is your product, leave it in the good hands. Packaging with every bit of excellence.
From a simple brown box, to a complex, custom-designed, premium-quality printed product, our packaging is efficient and user-friendly. As part of our commitment to innovation, Visy partner with retailers, brand owners, and manufacturers on both a domestic and global scale to ensure we have the insight to best service our customers and be quick-to-market with emerging technologies.